Friday, November 16, 2007

Kelsey & Colton's All-State Adventure

Hello everybody! Right now Colton and I are in Ames at the 2007 Iowa All-State Festival, and we are having a blast! This is the first time that me or Colton have participated in the All-State experience and so far it's been amazing. I personally have never done anything like it. There are 603 of the finest singers in Iowa all singing in the same place at the same time and it's just...wonderful! : The volume of the voices and the extreme talent of every individual is stunning and today during rehearsal I had to just sit down and say, "wow!"...haha... Me and Colton both are meeting tons of new people and starting new friendships. When we're not rehearsing we have to find things to do and one of the things we discovered was the 'Photo Booth' on Mrs. N's computer (explains the picture) :)... but just thought I'd tell everybody that we're having a good time here in Ames.

No comments: