Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reflections on Charlie Brown















The shows are now memories, but what memories!! Here are some student comments that hit the nail on the head and echo my own sentiments:

Jenna: It was hard balancing this and all my other commitments, but it all worked out and was worth it in the end.

Charles: I enjoyed the fact that the audience was entertained.

Daniel S: I learned that if you want to get anything done you have to do it yourself.

Michaela: I learned that everyone needs to do their part in helping to make the musical the best it can be.

Caitlin: I learned to use big facial expressions and to go all out and give it my best.

Emily: The thing that surprised me were how some of the people who got principle parts sort of became those characters.

Trenda: We got it to the point that it was real life not just a comic strip.

Amber: I didn't think there were going to be so many students come to the musical but there was so that surprised me.


And my personal favorite:

I’ve learned that Mrs. Nichols knows best! (Thanks, Makaye!)


Thanks for the memories!!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Once again, another wonderful musical production from our CAM music department!! My family thoroughly enjoyed "Charlie Brown" and I think that's mostly because the kids were having such a good time performing! Thank you to the directors and every one of the students involved in this production. These are the special memories you will take with you when you leave CAM High School!